Twilight

The last book that I’ve read in my free time was Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. This book is a quick read, a book that will keep you interested and reading for hours. Twilight’s sort of like a romantic horror book.

Bella’s parent’s divorced when she was young and her and her mom moved to California. Now her mom has remarried to a miner leage baseball player. Since Bella doesn’t want want to travel a lot she decides to move to Forks, Washington, the rainiest place on earth. There she meets and falls in love with a vampire Edward who lives with his ‘family’ of vampires. Edward and his ‘family’ don’t age so they move from cloudy place to cloudy place because they ‘shine’ when they’re in the sun.

This 498 page book only took me about 7 hours to read. It’s a book I couldn’t put down. I took it with me to meals, I can’t wait to get the next book in the series and find out what happens to Bella and Edwards relationship. I could never predict what was going to happened next. It was always suprising me with different problems to solve, shocking fights to fix, and unbelievable relationships starting. The characters were so different that i couldn’t relate them to anyone I knew. Sudden choices are made in this book that you would never wonder or think about unless you read about it. You could tell this book took a lot of imagination to right this book. This book did a great job on staying on topic but it also had so many plots in one that if you didn’t read carfully, making sure you read every confusing part at least three times.

This is a book I’d reccomend to ANYONE that could read it and enjoy it.